Sunday, June 22, 2014

Several Quilts Done!

I have several quilts to post pics of!  I have been busy quilting!  Lots of fun patterns AND quilts to play with.  What more could a quilty girl want?  Well, besides MORE fabric...and some cleaning fairies...okay, maybe a live in chef...(oh, wait, that's my husband!)



This Tula Pink Saltwater quilt was made by our CCMQG.  It will be raffled off with all the proceeds being donated to the local animal shelter.  I LOVE the quilting pattern on this one!  It is called Nautical E2E by Designs by Deb.

I loved the design so much, I put it on this baby girl quilt.



Another one that got quilted is this GORGEOUS one by Jessica.



LOVE this one!  It may not make it back to her.  The quilting design is Damask E2E by Wasatch Quilting.

And this one that was a gift to my niece and made from Kate Spain's Terrain.


 The quilting design is called Flared Flowers.

Right now, I have three quilts ready to be quilted.  I will post pictures of those when they are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment