Monday, October 14, 2013

Quilt on the frame and a free pattern!

Here is the quilt that I am working on now~


Oh, it is a gorgeous quilt!  I got it loaded this morning and am in the process of deciding how to quilt it.  The thread will be King Tut Baby Blankets.  The fabric is Good Fortune by Kate Spain.

And the best part is that the pattern for the quilt is FREE and can be found here.  The pattern is called Simple Squares.

Jessica asked me to test her pattern and I made the quilt with Cuzco by Kate Spain.  I quilted it with King Tut Temple (white) thread in a squared spirals type pattern.  I really love this quilt and it is on the futon in my sewing room.  (My kitties love it, too!)  I love, love the colors and it is such a happy quilt!



Jump on over to Jessica's blog and download the pattern!  It is fun and easy.  Her directions are great; easy to understand and follow.  You will need one layer cake and one jelly roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment