Friday, September 27, 2013

Frame Friday

The Scary Pumpkin Party Quilt is all quilted and almost all the binding has been hand sewn down.  I will post pictures of the finished quilt after being washed and dried.  I have 3 that are completely quilted and in some various stage of the binding process.  Hand sewing on binding is my least favorite part of the entire quilting process.  I like to do it while watching TV at night.

Last night, I was up late working on this quilt that is on the frame this Friday:

 
 
The quilting pattern is edge to edge (E2E) seashells by Wasatch Quilting.  The thread is King Tut 100% cotton, top and bobbin (Papyrus or cream color).  This is a queen sized quilt.  This quilt was pieced by a very talented customer - it is her first one!  I am so impressed!   She also made matching shams to go with the quilt.  I really love how this one is coming along.
 
Well, off to take care of some other 'stuff'.
 
Sew far, sew good,
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment