Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lots of Quilts!

I have been a busy quilter!  Lots of quilts done!  Two will be mailed off today.  These two were pieced by me.  One is for my Dad.  The other is for a brand new baby boy
For my Dad.

 
Quilted with King Tut thread in Flax with edge to edge deer antlers and hooves.

 
Buckeye Baby Quilt!  Made with the Buckeye Beauty block.

 
The back.

 
Quilted with King Tut thread in edge to edge Critters.

 
And last but not least, a gorgeous quilt made by my very talented friend Jessica!  Quilted it with King Tut thread in Holly and Ivy color in a Christmas light edge to edge pattern.  I LOVE this quilt!  Wanted to keep it!  But NO!  The pattern is a free on Moda Bakeshop by Angela of Fussy Cut
 
Pictures of more will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment